February 14, 2008

Haley Chaney Update

There are some comments updating junior basketball standout Haley Chaney's condition after the Norwell School Bus / car accident at the original post. Please keep Haley and her family and the Norwell students and whole Wells County area in your prayers. It was only less than 10 days ago that the same junior class at Norwell lost football standout Kane Krinn in a tragic gun accident.

For a moment today, if you could find a still, silent place, ask God to send them peace and healing.

Update: Haley is now registered at CarePages.com more info here.

Update: I am told by friends today that Evan Powers, another Norwell athlete in the same class year, died in a fall in September of 2005. February 2008 can only remind his family, and this class of good friends of that sorrow as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know Haley, but I do know friends of hers.
As a student at Norwell, I am deeply saddened by the sheer number of deaths and severe injuries from my school.
I can only hope that the future holds no more trauma for my friends and me.
-NorwellOnline1607