February 24, 2008

Haley Chaney Update 2-24-08

Haley Chaney's CarePage at Lutheran was updated today at around 2pm. I will put the entire contents of the update in the comments section at the bottom of the original post about the accident, but here is just a little Sunday Good News from the middle of the night:
She took very small, shakey steps toward the bathroom. I was supporting her with one arm wrapped around her waist. Her eyes were wide open and head up straight. One of the nurses walked in when we were half way there. Her mouth DROPPED! She couldn’t say anything for a while…she just put her things down and stared. The nurse never really did say much until Haley settled back down in the bed after USING the bathroom. When she was hooking Haley back up, the nurse said, “I have a church that I go to. I believe in God and all that. And, I know only He could do what I just saw.” Yay God!

Excellent.

No comments: