August 27, 2007

Hardware and Tools

I believe you can buy anything you need on the Internet. Just last week, at the St. Al's school festival, I bought an old cafeteria table -- you know those kind that fold up vertically and move on wheels -- and it was fine except it needed new rubber things on the ends of the table legs so I wouldn't scratch up my basement floor.

What do you call those things? Anyone? Anyone?

Rubber table leg tips.

So I bought them from and they arrived today: perfect fit.

No comments: