November 4, 2008

Obama Wins!


President Elect Barack Obama makes history... out performing expectations in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida, to name a few states. This is a big hurdle for America and a big hurdle for the class of '77... the first time someone younger than us has been elected President.

What is clear is that Barack Obama will now be my President as well as the President of all those who voted for him. I will pray for him and respect his office. I will also do all that I can to influence him and his administration concerning the truth of this fundamental human right to life. I will also do something else. I will join with others in building a new movement which recognizes the failures of both major political parties and seeks to build a new alliance of Americans. This alliance will insist upon the primacy of the fundamental human right to life - not as a single issue - but as the very framework and foundation of a truly just society.

No comments: